We Have Resumed All Essential and Elective Treatment
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. We deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our our office closed to prepare the utmost stringent protocols to see patients in the safest manner.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that you receive care both safely and comfortably.
While we had already implemented various types of safety measures, we have used this time to carefully plan and revise our office procedures to be even more proactive in minimizing any risk of infection. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we will be taking care of you just as cautiously as we will be taking care of them.
NEW SAFETY APPROACHES:
1. Patients are screened via phone call before appointment.
2. Only patients are allowed in the office (unless assistance is needed by patient).
3. Masks are required by all patients entering our practice.
4. Prescreening at our front check-in, including temperature checks.
5. All staff is prescreened and temperatures taken before allowed into the treatment rooms.
6. Schedules are sequentially spaced to maintain reception room safety.
7. Maximizing cleaning of common touchpoint areas such as doorknobs, reception furniture and patient exam rooms.
8. Providing hand sanitizer disinfectant in the reception room.
9. No vendors or other non-patient visitors allowed in the office.
REINFORCED “Extra Mile” SAFETY APPROACHES.
1. We have implemented a new Surgically Clean Air Filtration system. This medical grade air system continuously purges our air 24/7 making our entire office cleaner and healthier. The six stage filtration system which uses HEPA and carbon filtration, UV-C+ germicial bulbs, and a negative ion generator makes the air more pure and clean. Surgically Clean Air – Jade
2. Treatment rooms equipped with custom high grade exhaust systems to capture and remove all patient exhaled air from the dental office.
3. Patient pre-procedure oral rinse (anti viral, anti bacterial, anti parasitic, anti fungal)
4. Daily constant cleaning of entire office with disinfectant solutions including microbial ozonated water.
5. All team members are wearing new PPE gear.
If you are ready to schedule your appointment, please call our office (216) 464-1496, text (216) 469-9903, or email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you soon!
While many things have changed, the one thing that has remained the same is our committment to your health and safety.
Jeffrey A. Silver, D.D.S.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: