Biological Dentist and Cosmetic Dentist Accepting New Patients in Cleveland OH
Your first visit – new patient comprehensive exam
- Please plan for 60 minutes in our office, to allow sufficient time for paperwork, an examination, x-rays (if necessary) and discussion.
- Please bring a complete list of any medications you are presently taking, including vitamins, herbs, minerals and OTC products (like Aspirin/Advil).
- Please write down any questions you have for Dr. Silver in advance, so he can completely address all of your concerns or issues.
- We accept most major credit cards, cash, checks.
- We welcome all major insurance plans.
Dental insurance generally offers you a major discount on your treatment. However, it is only meant as an “assistance program” and may not completely cover all of the treatment you need. Our office will help you to obtain all the benefits you are entitled to. Your insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. We submit the paperwork on your behalf and make recommendations for treatment. We will always diagnose and treat you based on your actual health needs without regard to the limitations imposed by your dental insurance coverage. We base your treatment plan on what you and Dr. Silver agree is the correct treatment for you, not by what the insurance “might” pay for. You are ultimately responsible for any charges that your insurance company denies or is not covered under your policy.