Why Choose Our Practice?
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using the highest standards.
While we have always implemented various types of safety measures, we have now revised our office procedures to be even more proactive in minimizing any risk of infection. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we will be taking care of you just as cautiously as we will be taking care of them.
NEW SAFETY APPROACHES:
1. Patients are screened via phone call before appointment.
2. Only patients are allowed in the office (unless family assistance is needed by patient).
3. Masks are required by all patients entering our practice.
4. Prescreening at our front check-in, including temperature checks.
5. All staff is prescreened and temperatures taken before allowed into the treatment rooms.
6. Schedules are sequentially spaced to maintain reception room safety.
7. Maximizing cleaning of common touchpoint areas such as doorknobs, reception furniture and patient exam rooms.
8. Providing hand sanitizer disinfectant in the reception room.
9. No vendors or other non-patient visitors allowed in the office.
REINFORCED “Extra Mile“ SAFETY APPROACHES.
1. We have implemented a new Surgically Clean Air Filtration system. This medical grade air system continuously purges our air 24/7 making our entire office cleaner and healthier. The six stage filtration system which uses HEPA and carbon filtration, UV-C+ germicial bulbs, and a negative ion generator makes the air more pure and clean.
2. Treatment rooms equipped with custom high grade exhaust system to capture and remove all patient exhaled air from the dental office.
3. Patient pre-procedure oral rinse (anti viral, anti bacterial, anti parasitic, anti fungal)
4. We practice safe removal of mercury-based fillings utilizing IAOMT guidelines. https://iaomt.org/for-patients/safe-amalgam-removal/
5. Daily cleaning of entire office with disinfectant solutions including microbial ozonated water.
6. All team members are wearing new PPE gear.
Preventative Care and Education
As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental and systemic health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays only when deemed individually necessary. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that can impact your dental health. Routine professional cleanings help us stay on top of any changes that may be occuring, and give us the opportunity to reinforce the concept of home care. True maintenance of oral disease happens, not in our office, but at home, on a day to day basis.
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and know we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Dr. Silver and his entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning.
Perfecting Your Smile
Having an imperfect smile can cause a great deal of stress and anxiety. A person’s mouth is one of the first things you see when meeting someone new, and a first impression will be made based on your appearance. A heathy and beautiful smile is not only linked to self-confidence, but can also increase happiness and success in life.
Our Pledge To Our Patients
Your comfort is VERY important to us.
Our goal is to provide trust, confidence and comfort for our patients. It is not often you can go to a dental office and yet feel at home.
We value your time and see patients on schedule, yet you will never be rushed.
We will take the time to treat you properly. We realize that trust is built on a relationship and that takes time.
Always available for dental emergencies; easy access to schedule appointments.
I will make every effort to explain what I see.
In my office we use an intra oral camera which can show pictures of your teeth on a monitor right in front of you. This allows us to look at problems together and discuss the treatment options.
Dental phobia? I can help.
Some of our patients have had poor experiences as children (and adults) in other dental offices. I promise to make every effort to be gentle and explain what I am going to do, before I do it. If something becomes uncomfortable, I will stop immediately and determine how I can make it easier for you.
Give us a call today at Jeffrey A. Silver, D.D.S., Inc. Phone Number (216) 464-1496! You’ll be happy you chose us for your dental needs!